This month EDGE Restaurant is partnering with Tails of Valor Paws of Honor for a Curbside Family of Four meal. This month’s menu is Harvest Salad Arugula Spring Mix, Candied Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Cranberry Vinaigrette, Cider Glazed Whole Chicken, Sweet Potato Gratin and Haricot Verts Almondine. Deadline to order the meal is Saturday, November 25.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Tell your board, volunteers, staff, friends and family to call The EDGE Restaurant at 610-814-0100
2. Tell them you are ordering Curbside for Tails of Valor.
3. Choose your date and time for food pickup: November 27-29 between 4:00pm and 6:00pm.
4. Give a credit card over the phone to hold your curbside reservation.
5. When you arrive, pull curbside by EDGE Restaurant on Broad Street Bethlehem and call 610-814-0100 to tell us that you have arrived.
6. The EDGE staff will charge your credit card and deliver your food and credit card statement out to you. You never have to leave your car!
7. Eat and enjoy! Thank you!
Five Course Dinner & Wine Pairing
Wednesday, November 29 at 6:00pm
Join us Wednesday, November 29 at Edge Restaurant for an evening of food and wine. Chef Timothy Widrick and his culinary team have created a special Five Course Dinner and Wine Pairing with a Holiday Theme. Dress for the occasion, we want to see your Ugly Christmas Sweaters! The dinner starts at 6pm and will feature a curated five course meal and wine pairing for $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
This is a social event! Unless you are a large party, expect to sit with other guests.
Reservations are required. Call or text (484) 553-4613 and book your spot at the Five Course Dinner and Wine pairing today! We require a deposit, so please have a credit card ready when you call.
Limited seats are available, must be 21-years or older.