DEADLINE TO ORDER: Saturday, May 28th
Join the Edge and the Bethlehem Mounted Police for a curbside meal. Dinners will serve 4 and the cost is $60; $30 will be donated to the horses. MENU: Lemon Basil Chicken, Potato Gratin, Roasted Carrots and Carrot Cake Bread Pudding.
1. Tell your friends and family to call The Edge Restaurant at 610-814-0100.
2. Tell them you are ordering Curbside for the Bethlehem Mounted Police. Choose your date and time for food pickup: Monday, May 31, June 1st and June 2nd between 4-6 pm.
3. Give a credit card over the phone to hold your curbside reservation.
4. When you arrive, pull curbside by Edge Restaurant at 74 W. Broad St. in Bethlehem and call 610-814-0100 to tell them that you have arrived.
5. The Edge staff will charge your credit card and deliver your food and credit card statement out to you. You never have to leave your car!
6. Eat and enjoy!
About the organization: The friends of the Bethlehem Mounted Police is a non-profit formed to enhance and strengthen the services of the City’s Mounted Patrol. Pharaoh, George, Asa, Grey, Casper, and Mason the Horses will be visiting the Edge one of the delivery nights. MEET THE HORSES!