This month the Curbside Family of Four meal is supporting the Celtic Cultural Association. The meal is Chicken Cacciatore with braised chicken thighs, roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes, capers, creamy polenta, and Mixed Berry Strudel for dessert. The cost is $60 with $30 being donated back to the charity. Deadline to order the meal is Saturday, February 24.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Tell your board, volunteers, staff, friends and family to call The EDGE Restaurant at 610-814-0100
2. Tell them you are ordering Curbside Charity.
3. Choose your date and time for food pickup.
4. Give a credit card over the phone to hold your curbside reservation.
5. When you arrive, pull curbside by EDGE Restaurant on Broad Street Bethlehem and call 610-814-0100 to tell us that you have arrived.
6. The EDGE staff will charge your credit card and deliver your food and credit card statement out to you. You never have to leave your car!
Are you interested in partnering with us for a Curbside Charity? Get in touch!
Five Course Dinner & Wine Pairing
February 28 | 6:00pm
Join us Wednesday, February 28 at Edge Restaurant for an evening of food and wine. Chef Timothy Widrick and his culinary team have created a special Five Course Dinner and Wine Pairing, with a Sweetheart theme. The dinner starts at 6pm and will feature a curated five course meal and wine pairing for $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
This is a social event! Unless you are a large party, expect to sit with other guests.
Reservations are required. Call or text (484) 553-4613 and book your spot at the Five Course Dinner and Wine pairing today! We require a deposit, so please have a credit card ready when you call.
Limited seats are available, must be 21-years or older. Please share any allergies with us when you are making your reservation.