Curbside with Meals on Wheels of the Greater Lehigh Valley
February 27-March 1 between 4:00pm and 6:00pm.
This month EDGE Restaurant is partnering with Meals on Wheels of the Greater Lehigh Valley. Join us this month for a Curbside Family of Four meal to support the important work that they do for seniors. The cost is $60 with $30 being donated to the charity. This month enjoy braised chicken cacciatore, red peppers, onions, garlic, and tomatoes over creamy polenta with a side of broccoli, baby green salad, and house-made apple tart. Deadline to order the meal is Saturday, February 25.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Tell your board, volunteers, staff, friends and family to call The EDGE Restaurant at 610-814-0100
2. Tell them you are ordering Curbside for Meals on Wheels of the Greater Lehigh Valley
3. Choose your date and time for food pickup: February 27 – March 1 between 4:00pm and 6:00pm.
4. Give a credit card over the phone to hold your curbside reservation.
5. When you arrive, pull curbside by EDGE Restaurant on Broad Street Bethlehem and call 610-814-0100 to tell them that you have arrived.
6. The EDGE staff will charge your credit card and deliver your food and credit card statement out to you. You never have to leave your car!
7. Eat and enjoy! Thank you!