This month EDGE Restaurant is partnering with the St. Luke’s Nurse-Family Partnership for a Curbside Family of Four meal. This month’s menu is Fried Chicken Thighs, Buttermilk Biscuits, Chicken Gravy, Roasted Corn on the Cob, and Turtle Cheesecake. Deadline to order the meal is Saturday, September 23.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Tell your board, volunteers, staff, friends and family to call The EDGE Restaurant at 610-814-0100
2. Tell them you are ordering Curbside for St. Luke’s Nurse-Family Partnership
3. Choose your date and time for food pickup: September 25 – September 27 between 4:00pm and 6:00pm.
4. Give a credit card over the phone to hold your curbside reservation.
5. When you arrive, pull curbside by EDGE Restaurant on Broad Street Bethlehem and call 610-814-0100 to tell them that you have arrived.
6. The EDGE staff will charge your credit card and deliver your food and credit card statement out to you. You never have to leave your car!
7. Eat and enjoy! Thank you!
Five Course Dinner & Wine Pairing
Wednesday, September 27 at 6:00pm
Join us Wednesday, September 27 at Edge Restaurant for an evening of food and wine. Chef Timothy Widrick and his culinary team have created a special Five Course Dinner and Wine Pairing with an End of Summer Theme. The dinner starts at 6pm and will feature a curated five course meal and wine pairing for $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
This is a social event! Unless you are a large party, expect to sit with other guests.
Reservations are required. Call or text (484) 553-4613 and book your spot at the Five Course Dinner and Wine pairing today! We require a deposit, so please have a credit card ready when you call.
Limited seats are available, must be 21-years or older.